- 31 December, 2020 (6 min read)
I officially started my tech career this year. In this article, I narrate all the ups and downs I encountered throughout the year.
- 19 November, 2020 (2 min read)
Learn how to filter an array of objects (just like the ones gotten from api responses), based on the values of another array
- 17 October, 2020 (8 min read)
Learn what the React Context API is, why it exsits and how to start using it in 3 steps, by building a demo dark mode theme toggler.
- 26 September, 2020 (7 min read)
Learn what the buzz word 'Serverless' is all about. If you've ever used an uber ride before, then you'll understand what serverless is.
- 25 September, 2020 (5 min read)
- 02 September, 2020 (4 min read)
- 10 August, 2020 (6 min read)
Learn about 7 common HTML mistakes you may be making that is contributing to making your website inaccessible to screen reader and keyboard users.
- 25 June, 2020 (6 min read)
Learn how to use the CSS float property -which the most supported web layout property - to build a simple grid-like column layout system -just like bootstrap.
- 11 June, 2020 (6 min read)
The CSS Cascade is the algorithm used by browsers to resolve the conflict of which style rule to apply to an element when there are 2 or more style rules of the same property with different values targeting that element.