- 14 February, 2021 (3 min read)
Developer newsletters have helped me maintain a consistent learning habit. In this article, I share five personal developer blogs and their newsletters that have helpd me become a better frontend developer and will for you too.
- 06 September, 2020 (1 min read)
Learn what you need to know to teach yourself to code using online resources and sucessfully grow from a newbie to beginner developer.
- 17 February, 2021 (2 min read)
Find out how to merge objects in an array based on a key and create a new array that contains the merged objects.
- 03 February, 2021 (13 min read)
Learn how to build a React weather widget with the Climacell weather api using the native Geolocation API and Google's Geocoding API. Great project for beginner React devs to practice with.
- 31 December, 2020 (6 min read)
I officially started my tech career this year. In this article, I narrate all the ups and downs I encountered throughout the year.
- 19 November, 2020 (2 min read)
Learn how to filter an array of objects (just like the ones gotten from api responses), based on the values of another array
- 17 October, 2020 (8 min read)
Learn what the React Context API is, why it exsits and how to start using it in 3 steps, by building a demo dark mode theme toggler.
- 26 September, 2020 (7 min read)
Learn what the buzz word 'Serverless' is all about. If you've ever used an uber ride before, then you'll understand what serverless is.
- 25 September, 2020 (5 min read)
- 02 September, 2020 (4 min read)